Παρασκευή 13 Αυγούστου 2010

Life In A Dream

I scream in colour but sink to bed.

I close my eyes and dream in red.

My face is pale, my eyes of dark.

The flashing lights going black.


The land of mine has endless time.

A reflection claims another life.

I am so strong, I am so brawn.

A king I am of my own crown.


I taste the freedom when it dies.

Imagination paints all my lies.

Flying flies arise then play,

watching the skies as I lay.


In the deepest blue there is no reason.

It is not here what I call prison,

but in the fates that stand in lines.

A make believe with open eyes.


Myself swirls, swims and turns.

Spirals until my body hurts.

Burns my mind without precausion.

Reality in a twisted motion.


I am where I am not.

I see exactly what I want.

I cannot help but staying more,

because I know that I should not...

My life dissapoints me furthermore.

1 σχόλιο: