Κυριακή 1 Νοεμβρίου 2009

The Cure

Leaving behind,
all I ever loved
all I ever wanted
all I ever dreamt...

Empty and numb,
I've even walked away from the pain
and I still walk now...

Somehow it feels good
having nothing to care about
having nothing to lose

The ultimate freedom...
Do I really want it?
It doesn't really matter...
I never got to chose for myself
'till today...

A newborn sensation
having no limits
feeling no danger...

For once in my life I'll be the risky one,
the one who's not reliable or trusworthy
I've stepped out of my cage
and now I'll step beyond my station,
turning back is not an option anymore...

I'd like to feel the adrenaline to it's maximum,
spread the terror to the hearts of the petty people
those that live under the reign of fear of loss
After all I used to be one of them...
Maybe I can even "cure" them,
exactly like they did to me...

1 σχόλιο: