Σάββατο 7 Νοεμβρίου 2009

My Black Hearted Princess

This is a song for my black hearted princess
this is a story engraved with pain
in the era when the need for destruction embraced the urge to love
in the era that the darkness took over my soul

So long we have been waiting
for that veil to be removed
'till so long reached forever
'till we were sick of waiting

Tears, oh tears
the most beautiful crystals
constructed with an honest pain
sparkling seeds of the eyes I love the most

Vulnerable at last
when the time comes
and the time came
for your sins to be paid

Right or wrong
Black or white
It really doesn't matter anymore
It's all just titles

I tried to show you the world,
you said you were blind
I said, you just didn't wanna see...
You just chose to live in your own version of reality

Just hide your face from the world that hurts you
shut your eyes I'm here in your darkest tower
frozen by the fear of you
you are just a myth, my black hearted princess...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου